Your privacy is important to us
Our Privacy Statement
Dr Debby Cheung is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. The information we collect is used to facilitate services that we provide to you. We value your privacy and will take all necessary steps to protect it.
Personal Data we collect
Our practice may collect your personal information in several different ways.
- When you make your first appointment our practice staff will collect your personal and demographic information via your emailed or handwritten registration form.
- During the course of providing medical services, we may collect further personal information. We may also collect your personal information when you telephone us, visit our website, send us an email, make an online appointment or communicate with us using social media.
- In some circumstances, personal information may also be collected from other sources. Often this is because it is not practical or reasonable to collect it from you directly. This may include information from:
- your guardian or responsible person
- other involved healthcare providers, such as specialists, allied health professionals, hospitals, community health services and pathology and diagnostic imaging services
- your private health fund, Medicare, or others.
Contact Forms & Cookies
If you leave a comment on our website you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to avoid filling in your details again when you leave another comment. These Cookies will last for one year.
Embedded Content from other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.